SMi Group is proud to partner with ETSA for our upcoming 6th annual Military Flight Training conference, taking place in London on the 11th-12th October 2017. We are delighted to offer ETSA members an extra £100 discount!
Register online at www.militaryflight-training.com using your exclusive voucher code (available from Wilkie on email@example.com ) at checkout. Growing from year to year, the conference represents a unique opportunity for all military flight training decision makers and technologists to meet and exchange ideas, content and new best practices on how to create the next generation of military grade pilots. This year’s packed agenda features a mix of case study led presentations and interactive workshop from senior military air forces from a range of international military air forces. NEW FOR 2017:
- Jet pilot training for emerging defence forces such as Argentinian and South African Air Forces
- Dedicated focus on Synthetic and Live Pilot Training for both Fast Jet, Fixed Wings and Rotary Platforms
- An exclusive panel discussion exploring current and future challenges of flight training
- A spotlight on the RAF’s latest training systems and future requirements for the Hawk T2
- A dedicated solution zones showcasing the next generation of trainings systems and platforms
View the full programme here SPEAKER SPOTLIGHT:
- Colonel Jerome Lacroix Leclair, Commander Flying Schools Command, French Air Force
- Colonel Francisco Banos Castillo, Commander 23rd Wing, Spanish Air Force
- Colonel Nahuel Edgard Espanon, Commander Air Training Squadron, Argentinian Air Force
- Colonel Dag Simastuen, Commander Flight Training School, Royal Norwegian Air Force
- Lieutenant Colonel Craig Leeson, Commander 85 Combat Flying School, South African Air Force
- Colonel Jaroslav Mika, Chief A7 Branch and Chief of Combat Training, Czech Air Force
- Lieutenant Commander Andrea Pingitore, Experimental Test Pilot, Italian Navy
- Air Commodore Terry Jones, Former Director Flying Training, Royal Air Force
View the full speaker line-up here
PLUS: Don’t forget to check out the pre-conference interactive workshop taking place on Tuesday 10th October 2017. Military Helicopter Flight Training – A UK Perspective Hosted by: Major (Retd.) Peter Dean, Senior Advisor/Director, St Andrew’s Aviation at 12.30pm – 4:00pm View more workshop’s information here.
SMi are delighted to provide ETSA’s members with an exclusive offer saving you an extra £100!
Alternatively, for delegate enquires or to request a brochure, contact Andrew Gibbons on +44 (0)20 7827 6156 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*This offer is available to new registrations only. Subject to availability and final approval by SMi