SISO Seminar on M&S Standards
Monday 13 May 2019
Swedish Security and Defence Industry Association (SOFF)
Storgatan 5, Stockholm
As in previous years, the Simulation Interoperability Standards Organization (SISO) will be hosting a SISO Seminar on M&S Standards in conjunction with the ITEC conference and exhibition.
The seminar will be held on Monday 13 May 2019, the day before ITEC opens. The seminar will be hosted at SOFF (Swedish Security and Defense Industry Association) HQ in downtown Stockholm. (This is not the same location as ITEC, which will be held at Stockholmsmässan).
The cost to attend is £100, and the event is open to all. (Attendance is free for active duty military). Lunch and coffee breaks will be included.
The seminar will feature:
- Keynote address from Lt Col Stefan Ungerth, Head of the Swedish Air Force Combat Simulation Centre
- Overview of SISO, its activities, and existing and emerging standards
- Overview of the NATO M&S Group (NMSG) and its activities
- Session: Tactical Data Link (TDL)
- Introduction to TDL in M&S; examples of use; activities of SISO working group activities related to TDL
- Session: Reuse and Interoperation of Environmental Data and Processes (RIEDP)
- This tutorial will provide an overview of the fundamental concepts and components of RIEDP (Reuse and Interoperation of Environmental Data and Processes).
- Session: Use of M&S Standards
- Future Synthetic Flight Training System (BAE Systems)
- The new VBS Radio solution (Bohemia Interactive)
- Leveraging standards in stress-adaptive training (Geistt)
- Panel Discussion: Standards Development Needs
Please visit https://www.itec.co.uk/siso-seminar for full details and to register.
SISO is seeking five sponsors for this event in the amount of £1,000 each. Confirmed sponsors include Antycip Simulation and Pitch Technologies.
The event is also supported by Clarion Defense & Security (ITEC), ETSA (the European Training and Simulation Association) and NTSA (the U.S.-based National Training and Simulation Association).
Sponsorship package includes:
- Sponsor logo on presentation slides
- Sponsor logo on signage at event
- Recognition of sponsor during opening and closing remarks
- Two complimentary seminar registrations
- Opportunity to provide literature to attendees
For more information about sponsorship, please contact Patrick Rowe, Executive Director of SISO, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Points of Contact
If you have specific questions about the seminar agenda, please contact:
Jose Ruiz, Seminar Chair (email@example.com)
Patrick Rowe, SISO Executive Director (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Stefan Sandberg, Seminar Committee (email@example.com)