Defence IQ will be holding the premier Military Flight Training event in London this March.
To support this event, Defence IQ have produced a very interesting report on the MFT market.
Released ahead of 17th Annual Military Flight Training Conference, you will gain an exclusive look at the MFT market.
Key highlights include:
> The latest update on current flight training systems and programme requirements
> Exclusive overview on the global MFT current holdings
> Discover where other countries are investing through to 2020 and beyond
>> Download your copy now or receive it by email
As for the event itself; Once again on March 26th – 29th, over 250 military and industry attendees from over 40 countries will meet in London at the 2018 Military Flight Training Conference. The 2018 event arrives at a time when guaranteeing air superiority and strike capability has never been tougher, as a result MFT 2018 will seek to answer key questions such as:
- Do the last decade’s advances in high-fidelity simulation represent and opportunity to leap ahead in flight training?
- What have we learnt and what can we learn from fielding 5th generation fighters around the world?
- What processes and tools still apply and which, if any, have become irrelevant and are no longer worthy of investment?
The four days will be structured as the below:
DAY ONE: Light Combat Aircraft • Training Service Provision • Basic, Rotary and Transport • International Partnerships • Training Pilots Operating 4th Generation Fighters to Fight 5th Generation
DAY TWO: Integrated & Interoperable LVC • Red Air / Contracted Adversary Support • Human Performance • Resource Management & Efficiency • Training to Operate in a Contested & Degraded Environment • Training Service Provision
DAY THREE: Training for the 5th Generation Fighter • Training with Augmented Reality • Training for Asymmetric Warfare • UAV Pilot Training • Training for the 6th Generation Fighter
DAY FOUR: International debate & roundtable discussion sessions
The global speaker faculty includes:
- Major General Patrick J. Doherty, Commander, 19th Air Force, U.S. Air Force
- Brigadier General Andrew J. Toth (P), Director of Operations, Air Combat Command, U.S. Air Force
- Brigadier General Dariusz Malinowski, Commander, Air Operations Center – Air Component Command, Polish Armed Forces
- Air Commodore Imran Qadir, Assistant Chief of Air Staff Training, Pakistan Air Force
- Group Captain Fin Monahan, Commandant, Central Flying School, Royal Air Force
- Group Captain Dennis Tan, Incoming Officer Commanding – Air Training Wing, Royal Australian Air Force
- Colonel Eberhard von Wintzingerode-Knorr, Section Chief Flying Training Operations, Flying Operations Directorate, German Air Force
To join this global audience at the 2018 MFT conference register your place online here or call +44 (0) 207 036 1300.