10-11 October 2018 Copthorne Tara Hotel, Kensington, London, UK
With ITEC now over, it is time to plan for the rest of the year. One not-to-be-missed event is the annual MFT conference organised by SMi which is being held in London in October.
ETSA Members are entitled to an extra £100 discount over published prices (which means £500 off if you book before 31st May 2018 !)
Just apply at http://www.militaryflight-training.com/etsa using your exclusive voucher code SMIETSA1.
The code can be applied during the check-out process.
Please see the invitation below from Andrew Gibbons at SMi:
SMi would like to invite you to the 7th annual conference on…
Military Flight Training 10th – 11th October 2018 Copthorne Tara Hotel, Kensington, London, United Kingdom
|Proudly Sponsored By: SkyTech|
Improving military flight training capabilities and keeping simulation programmes up to date has never been more important as future pilots face evolving threats and dangers when carrying out air operations. This year’s Military Flight Training conference, taking place in London, UK on the 10th and 11th October 2018, will focus on such topics and will explore how military flight training capabilites can be maximised for the fixed and rotary wing aircraft of the 21st century. This highly anticipated two-day event will provide exclusive updates on the development of new partnerships and deals made between countries regarding equipment and technology, international training exercises, and new training platforms for operational readiness when encountering impending threats.
|3 key reasons to attend this year’s event:|
- One of the only events with a specific focus on the 3 main platforms: fast jet, fixed wing, and rotary training and programmes
- Hear the military perspectives underlining the economic move towards synthetic training and advanced simulators
- Hear briefings from senior-level leadership from USA, UK, France, Canada, Sweden, Austria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Netherlands, Italy, and many more.
|Featured military experts set to speak:|
- Colonel Andrea Themely, Commander, 80th Flying Training Wing, US Air Force Presenting: “An Overview of the 80th Flying Training Wing”
- Lieutenant Colonel Erik Rozema-Seaton, Commanding Officer, 426 Transport Training Squadron, Royal Canadian Air Force Presenting: “Simulation Use in Training of RCAF C130J Personnel”
- Major Michael Rosenquist, Project Manager, Military Flying Training System (MFTS),Swedish Air Force Presenting: “Swedish Air Force’s Future Way to Conduct Fixed-Wing Flying Training”
- Lieutenant Commander Sean Cox, Rotary Wing Instructor, Royal Navy Presenting: “Royal Navy Rotary Training”
Register by 31st May to receive a £400 discount
The newly updated brochure is available to download on the website. You can also view the full agenda, as well as the list of expert speakers, presentations and panel discussions at:
Special discounted rates are available for government and acting military personnel.
|For sponsorship and exhibition enquiries, please contact Sadia Malick on +44 (0) 207 827 6748 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For delegate enquiries, contact Andrew Gibbons on +44 (0) 207 827 6156 or email email@example.com