ETSA Members can exhibit at I/ITSEC on the ETSA European Pavilion at a very cost-effective rate.
Following the success of the ETSA European Pavilion at I/ITSEC over the past few years, and continuing to build on ETSA’s relationship with NTSA, ETSA is organizing another Pavilion at I/ITSEC 2017.
This is a prime opportunity for Companies, who are Members of ETSA, to participate within the ETSA European Pavilion and establish a marketing footprint at the World’s foremost Training and Simulation event, at a fraction of the cost of ‘going it alone’.
ETSA Pavilion Benefits Package will include:
- Prime location on the main aisle, adjacent to the lunch area inside the Exhibit Hall
- One, or more, panel(s) with graphics (to your design) together with display counter(s) for demonstrations, equipment, computers, company literature, etc., lockable storage, electrics (if required) and harmonising carpet
- Support and assistance from experienced ETSA staff, before and during the show, for Members who may not be experienced at organising and running exhibition stands
- Online exhibit listing, an entry into the exhibit guide and listing on the floor plan
- Free access to the ETSA, NTSA and ITSA meeting rooms in the International Pavilion for private discussions and meetings
- Co-ordinated exhibitors hospitality evening (hosted by ETSA & NTSA)
- ETSA will maintain the Pavilion with full time staff, enabling you to walk the floor or hold meetings, while leaving your exhibit in good hands.
All these benefits can be yours for only $2,600, £2,000 or €2300.
For further details, or to apply to participate, please contact:
Steve Wilkinson email@example.com Tel: +44 (0) 7722 234752
For photographs of previous years’ ETSA European Pavilions, please see http://www.etsa.eu/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/ETSA-IITSEC-17-Pavilion-Flyer.pdf