ETSA is looking for help from Individuals and/or Corporate, Academic or Military organisations.
Since 2012, ETSA has undergone a very successful growth under the new administration. Currently all work to maintain ETSA’s operation is performed on a voluntary basis by the Directors. But, their workload (especially for Wilkie) is becoming an increasing strain and is not sustainable at its present level.
So we really need some help! Additionally, we do need to look to the future and bring some ‘new blood’ into the team to support the Directors (and possibly become their successors – none of us are getting any younger!).
So, we are looking for help in the areas listed below. Where appropriate, we would be prepared to pay financial remuneration for the work.
If you are interested, or know someone who is interested, in helping out with this very rewarding work on behalf of the European MS&T community, please contact Wilkie on email@example.com or +44 (0) 77 22 234 752.
Examples of areas where you can help ETSA:
• Finding, recruiting and signing up new Members to ETSA
• Manage the ETSA Pavilions and stands at major MS&T events
• Project management of funded R&D projects
• Managing and updating the ETSA website
• Producing and distributing ETSA newsletters, e-shots and website blogs
• Liaison with existing conference organisers and pursuing other new opportunities to give additional discounts or other benefits to ETSA Members
• Handling enquiries from the website and general community
• Any other areas in which you think you can be of assistance
In the longer term, we would also be looking for someone to perform the Company Secretary role and manage the ETSA finances (to allow Wilkie eventually to retire properly and perfect his emerging oil painting skills!). Let me know if either of these roles are of interest to you!