BULSIM promotes M&S knowledge and use of simulation methods and techniques in research and education, in civil and military societies, state organizations and business. It aims competence growth of the human resources in all mankind activities. Association facilitates the transfer of experience and knowledge among people and organizations interested in specific areas of modeling and simulations.
BULSIM will provide comprehensive framework on national and international level, where people and organizations involved in the area of Modeling&Simulation will cooperate, share expertise and work on problems of common interest. The Association will be recognized as the most advanced Bulgarian public organization in Modeling&Simulation domain.
BULSIM assists people and organizations from research, state, corporative and non-government sectors by means of analysis, consultations, education and training, for which the competences and capabilities of members, as well M&S tools and applications, will contribute for their growth and positioning in the society and market. Oriented to individuals and organizations from public and industrial sectors.
BULSIM main activities:
- Collaboration with national and international M&S organizations
- Transfer of Knowledge and experience and Information exchange
- Conducting trainings and exercises
- Organization of conferences and seminars
- Analyses and consultations
BULSIM members are experienced in:
- Design and development of decision-making support systems for crises management
- Design and development of virtual simulators
- M&S of natural hazard events
- Design, deployment and conducting of computer-assisted exercise and training environments
- Usage of M&S tools for decision-making support on operative and tactical level in combat operations
- Business simulations
The competence of the Association increases continuously due to growing number of new experienced members.
BULSIM Code of Ethics
- All members endorse the Code of Professional Ethics for Simulationists adopted by the Society for Modeling &Simulation International (SCS), NATO Modeling and Simulation Group (NMSG) and other M&S organizations.