SMi Group are pleased to announce the 8th Annual Military Flight Training Conference, taking place in London, UK on the 9th and 10th October 2019.
With new threats creating more challenging and dangerous air environments and increasing operational tempo for many NATO-allied militaries, it is crucial for pilots to receive effective training to prepare them for ever-more dynamic air operations.
As Air Forces move towards 5th-generation capabilities, NATO-allied countries are heavily investing in comprehensive flight training systems and platforms. For this reason, SMi’s Military Flight Training conference will gather operational users and industry in order to explore the best approaches to flight training in the 21st Century.
The 2019 agenda features over 15 presentations from senior military officials, with international representation from Austria, Canada, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Sweden, UK, and USA. Plus, presentations from leading OEMs such as Diamond Aircraft Industries, Leonardo and much more.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
- DISCUSS NEW TOPICS including technical air crew training, pilot retention and attrition reduction, and cooperating with external contractors for increased training efficiencies.
- GAIN a holistic look at current developments in flight training across fast-jet, rotary-wing, fixed-wing and ground crew training streams.
- HEAR the latest updates from leading OEMs delivering the latest flight training platforms and systems.
- EXPLORE the advances to synthetic simulation and immersive technologies.
Early Bird discounts:
- BOOK BY 31st MAY AND SAVE £400
- BOOK BY 28th JUNE AND SAVE £300
- BOOK BY 30th AUGUST AND SAVE £200
Register online at: http://www.militaryflight-training.com/etsa